Sunday, April 01, 2007

Long overdue entry =P

really v long since i last updated my blog... been down w e flu virus for e past few weeks n i've still not fully recovered. e only thing tt's gone is my fever... my flu n cough seems to b staying 4eva. no time n money to keep seeing e doc oso. haiz... really hope will get better soon so i wun keep feeling so down n tired.

anyway, today i woke up super early (for a Sunday) to go swimming w my sis. gotta start trying to keep fit le =) dun wan tummy to come out 4 my photo shoot n wedding tis yr, haha... e water was super cold as there was a slight drizzle oso, but surprisingly, it was quite refreshing to swim in e early morning =) after tt i bathed n started my marking. think it was e exercise, cuz i feel more energetic n managed to finish my markings in e morning. yeah!!! i got e rest of e day to rest le (which is y i haf time to update my blog now) gotta make tis a habit every wk =)

mum nagging mi to go haf lunch le, so i can't write too long le... might go over to my hubby's house ltr after lunch. nowadays seldom got time to meet him due to both our work commitments.. dun even haf much time to really sit down n discuss n plan 4 our wedding stuff. haiz... so Sat n Sun then we haf more time 4 each other... since i finished my things le i'll juz go over n accompany him since he oso tired =)

hmmm, hopefully i'll haf time to play a bit of games ltr oso. been a looooong time since i touched any games le. miss all e time in my uni days when most of my time r spent playin online rpg games... now i dun even haf time to really on my comp at home, or warm up my ds enough to complete any of e games tt i currently haf... =( now i muz set aside time to relax n play so i wun b too stressed up ^.^ then maybe my mood will b better oso...

ok, a lot of boring stuff today. i'll stop here b4 i really start to bore ppl le... my lunch, here i come!!! =)

Ron

No comments: