Monday, February 13, 2006

Something sad...

well... juz got e news from my bf tt his cousin died today... how he die i wouldn't concern anyone by writing tt down. not tt i know a lot oso since i've neva even met him b4... juz hope my bf n his family (not forgetting e cousin's family) will feel better soon n not get too upset... wat's happened is not within anybody's control... it's better to accept things as they r n move on rather than remain stagnant... i hereby give my condolencenes to the family n hope e guy find peace n closure wherever he is now...

gloomy isn't it... suits my blog skin... feeling gloomy too... i haf so much things to do... but nth is done... hopefully i can do half of my essay today... then i can enjoy my v day tml =) looking forward to it ^.^ but wonder how my bf's mood will b like given tt things r not so bright now on his side >.< well... only tml will tell...

to my frens who bother to come n look at my blog, tks a bunch =) n maths class!!! anyone game for ktv tis coming wed?? marina sq k box from 2-7pm? do let mi, gina or ky know k? hee... today din manage to go, buay gam wan, so wed def muz make it!! n rem our bbq tis fri!! our last chance to relax b4 our (horrors!!) pract... wish everyone e best of luck.. gonna miss u all... ok i gtg start on my neva ending assignments le =(

Ron (9.48pm -- will write my own time till i figure out how to change e setting.. lol)

No comments: