Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bittersweet...

it's Valentine's day today, but doesn't seem so at all to mi... was looking forward to a romantic day (as usual.. lol) but was woken up in e morning by a phone call... was a bit disoriented as i juz woke up to hear my mum on the phone. however, one word is enough to jot mi out of my sleepy spell... my parents n sis had an accident... n it's a serious one... one thing i'm glad is tt none of them are really seriously injured... my sis's eye is swollen n blue black and her arm oso due to e impact... my mum suffered more, w abrasions on her arm and her leg n feet were all swollen n blue black... when i mean swollen it's really big... thank goodness my dad escaped unharmed as he was sitting in e rear seat. happened when my mum was driving my sis to sch tis morn... when making a right turn, a car (opp direction) juz came speeding thru (against e lights somemore) n juz hit our car... e impact was... let's juz say it's not easy to make a 2000cc, 7 seater car skid n crash into another car... needless to say, e whole car is a mess now... n e guy who hit my mum even had e cheek to come down of e car n scold my mum for gg against e lights!! such an idiot... but i shan't say too much abt him, considering e fact tt his wife is now lying unconscious in ICU... there's speclation tt she might die... really hope tt she'll b ok n wake up soon... (pray pray pray) n my mum n sis... really worried abt them... yest had e bad news from my bf's side... now my side... seems like things r happening all at once... juz doesn't seem like a gd day for any celebration...

we juz met in e morning for breakfast at long john's silver... then walked around town for a few hrs... finally completed my Dark Tower collection!! although i din managed to get e hard cover of book 7, but i'm still happy i finally got all e books.. i shd start to cont reading from where i stopped... anyway, we went to his house in e late afternoon to c how his family r.. then my bf bought dinner for them b4 driving mi home to c my family... only then tt i got to c e bruises on my mum... busy day for them at e police station giving statements n all... only abt to go TTSH when i reached home... hopefully theirs is only external injuries >.<

as such, a romantic dinner is out of e qn oso... mi, my bf n my bro juz bought dinner at e small coffee shop outside our house and ate at home while my dad brought my mum n sis to e hospital... till now they're still not back... wonder when they'll return home...

Iron: although i'm disappointed at e way things turn out today, i'm still grateful for ur thoughtfulness n all.. sry if i appear unhappy at times n all... glad tt u're understanding enough =) i look forward to our dinner on sat. tks a lot.. n happy valentine's day to u ^.^

Ron (11.22pm)

No comments: