Sunday, December 26, 2004

been a few days since i last update liao... although it's a bit late now, but still, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone =) hahaha, tis is e 1st yr i get christmas pressies since my family dun celebrate tis season...

these few days were quite ok... got back my results yest.. was quite satisfied w them, esp my stats cuz i thought i might fail it.. e whole paper from front to back practically dunno wat it's toking abt... juz anyhow do... still managed to get a B for it =)

well now really gotta start planning wat modules to take liao.. round 0 bidding starts on 29th dec... haiz... another period whereby e cors system is gonna get lotsa scolding from mi n my frens... lol... hopefully i wun haf to wait too long to get e modules i want...

10 jan... tt's e day when sch officially starts.. muz enjoy e rest of my time left... sigh... sadz tt hols is coming to an end.. no more staying till 3-4am to do pq liao... sadz... =(

one more thing, starting tml every wk, mi gonna start taking art lessons!!! haha, cuz always there're lotsa things tt're veri nice, n i wanna draw them myself but can't, so decided to take e lessons w my siblings =)

ok i'll stop here tis time.. bb


P.S.: nic, if u're reading tis, juz wanna remind u tt u still owe mi my shoes($50)... lol... when will i get it?? maybe i shd start charging interest.. haha, then everywk tt passes e amt increases by $10... lol ;>

No comments: